- Candidates must meet admission requirements
- Candidates must register within the time indicated by the school administration
- Candidates must register in person and are required to submit the following:
- Personal Identification (Drivers License, Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Proof of US citizenship or US Residency
- Complete medical record
- Administrative fees
- Documents submitted by the candidate must have been reviewed by the Admissions
- Prior to admission the applicant will complete an application to the school, visit the school and have an interview with an admissions officer
- Candidates will be notified of acceptance in writing
Patient Care Technician - 12 weeks
Students eligible for National Certification based on successful completion of the program.
Nurse Aide- 6 weeks
Eligible for State Certification with New Jersey Dept of Health; based on successful completion of the program.
" The training I received was excellent, I will definitely recommend the school to other students "
" I had a degree but no skills, HPI Programs help me to get a job "
" Teachers are highly skilled and knowledgeable, they are always helpful "